Church Staff / Volunteer Information
Child Protective Services Training:
- Register at https://www.ncsrisk.org/Adventist/ to access the training module. The training consists of 8 parts which include a one-question test with multiple choice answers per module.
- To register as a new user, select “First-Time Registrant”.
- To select your Union, scroll and select “PACIFIC”, and for Conference, select “SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA”.
- Then create a User ID and Password.
- In the registration screen, you must enter your email and gender.
- For the location where you volunteer or work, select our Church.
- At the Volunteer Roles selection screen, select the first option ONLY. Do not select or check any other role or box.
- At the training screen, click the green circle to start the training.
- The training will take at least an hour to complete.
- For technical questions on the training module or background check, contact AdventistSupport@verifiedvolunteers.com or call 1-855-326-1860 option 3.
- At the end of the training, order, and pay for a background check at https://app.verifiedvolunteers.com/promoorder/c5d681f8-2632-404b-82aa-6b5d52f51382
- For those who have a TIN number instead of a social security number, please select the “no SSN” button, do not enter any number.
- You can enter your pastor’s email to share your results with one other party at no extra cost.
- The background check results are ready in 2-3 days. Please login to view your results after receiving a notification email from the system.
- Volunteers should submit the background check results to the pastor before they are allowed to volunteer.
- Volunteers may be reimbursed for the cost of the background check by the church.
- If you have any questions or feedback on this program, please contact Iris Chuah, SCC HR Director at email@example.com.
Spiritual Gifts Training (10.15.2018) by Pastor Gerald Babanezhad:
Can be found using this link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXthkxlyGtsBNeaWjeBmeTUPW5dK6Oknj